Saturday, January 14, 2012

White Flag Raised

During the first week of January, I decided to create a TUMBLR. account wherein I could post and share my short random thoughts. But I'm having trouble changing the theme and the title of my tumblr blog account. It remained untitled upto now. I've tried many times to customize its appearance and after how many minutes of waiting....nothing happened. The customized appearance still wasnt saved. It pissed me off so I decided to stop and giive up on TUMBLR....



TUMBLR. no more!

I'm raising my white flag now tumblr..


But I'm still hoping that I could succesfully make an account. Can somebody out there help me please?

xo,
spice up!




PS: 2hours after i posted this... i have successfully created a tumblrblog!!
click here to view
thecatgoesrandommeow

7 comments:

  1. hahahah I can help you with your account if you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh..your so nice! i think i'm ok with it now. maybe i could just ask you next time whenever i have questions. thanks!

      Delete
  2. I could help you out if you still need help. Tumblr gets a bit screwy like that sometimes.

    autumnnight.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! maybe i would just ask you next time whenever i have questions about tumblr. i viewed your blog. i like your post entitled "Trees of Hopes and Dreams Photodump". so creative!

      i followed you...
      follow back? if you like. thanks:)

      spiceupyourlifebys.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Nazzy, I just created one too. just a week ago but it is so simple and somehow the same with my blogger haha. i tried to have a tumblr account for my photos.
    still not yet done customizing it :D

    here, take a look :)
    http://jelaimesa.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice jelai!! you need to take more nice pics pra madami ka mapost!! weee!

      Delete
    2. i'll follow you on tumblr! follow back jel! :)

      Delete