Friday, January 27, 2012

Leisure and Pleasure Day

When the year 2012 started, I planned to have a LEISURE AND PLEASURE DAY! once a month. A day that I can treat myself through eating at a fancy restaurant and buy some new thing for myself. I'm glad that some of my classmates share the same idea with me. I'm not anymore worried whom I would ask for company.


And for the month of JANUARY,
our first stop is........
Mamma Maria's Pizzeria @ GMall Davao The Peak



while waiting for our order, we wrote something on our plain white plates

CHINESE CHARACTER: Love by Chen
Pizza Fantastico
smile first before you eat

Cheena, Me, Hazel
It was supposed to be on a "Wash-Day" but 1 of our classmates is not available. I suggested that we will move it the next week but they opted to have it on friday. (and majority wins!) 

We only had a little time to enjoy because we still have classes afterwards.
The best thing is....our tummys were  full.



much love,
Shern

1 comment:

  1. Please do join my blog giveaway. 2500 pesos worth of prizes :) http://mixsupetran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete