Monday, April 23, 2012

Theology First Shooting Day

These photos are taken about a month ago while shooting our video presentation for our theology subject.
I have nothing much to say so I will let the photos do the talking.

DAY ONE

@ Charligail's food haus (Damosa) owned by our classmate


shooting starts
behind the scene reactions
I'm got tired of waiting
giving instructions to the couple in the story
happily walking to our next location
Gab ran! He's afraid of dogs. LOL
Ann offered chocolates. YUM!
Shooting resumed
jump photo
picture pictures

going back to school

Some photos are stolen shots. hehe.
These are only some of the photos taken that day. There are a hundred more not posted.
This only proves how my classmates love taking pictures.
They cherish all the moments we spent together. naks!

Watch out for Day 2 shooting!

xo,



1 comment:

  1. So many cool pictures :)

    Giveaway at my blog!
    WIN AN ASSYMETRIC SKIRT

    ReplyDelete