Friday, March 23, 2012

Ranchero Grill

ensaladang pako with bagnet

giant bulalo (in a very big bowl. not obvious in the photo)

green mango shake

baby back ribs

Iced Tea




I ate my lunch and dinner at Ranchero Grill Abreeza Branch. The lunch was my aunt's treat. I don't have photos of what we ate because me and my mom arrived late. So we immediately took our seats and eat their mouthwatering dishes. The photos above were the food weordered for dinner. I was with my mom and dad. My brother is at home because he's tired from his work in the hospital. (he's a Registered Nurse) We didn't consumed all our order so we took it home as a pasalubonng to my brother.

Aside from their signature baby back ribs, I also love the ensaladang pako (fern. i think.) with bagnet. It is really a must try.

You would never regret eating at Ranchero. There are many food choices that you would surely love. Bring all your loved ones there and experience the savory taste of RANCHERO.




what are your thoughts? spice up

2 comments:

  1. wow that is a huge glass of iced-tea O_O

    everything looks so delicious. Especially the bulalo. I miss Filipino food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! a very huge glass of iced tea. I thought I couldn't consume all of it. But it taste really good.

      Delete