Saturday, August 04, 2012

Happy Kids

oh! I'm blogging again.

Due to slow internet connection at home (not fixed yet), I can't blog my activities on time. I can only use the internet during late night.



Before summer ended, I had a chance to bond with my friends. This is quite exciting because it's our first time to go on an outing together. Even if we had a problem the night before because the van we booked was not available. We tried to find other alternative transportation but we ended up commuting (jeepney and Hop-on). Here's our adventure on the way to VILLA THE MERCEDES.


they're waiting for me



ako na talaga ang late
explaining why i'm late



kahit nasa jeep, picture pa rin

after riding a jeepney, we transfered to a "hop-on"


after a long travel, my friends can't help but play
we are so excited and we just can't hide it


more photos and stories coming up
(to be continued..)





No comments:

Post a Comment